FOOD NUTRITION: Vegetable Curry
Curry doesn't have to be complicated! With a little know-how (and the right ingredients), you can turn a random assortment of veggies into a rustic-yet-refined dish suitable for training (and beyond)!
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups cubed potatoes
- 4 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 2 tbsp. curry powder
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp. ground coriander
- 1.5 tbsp. ground cumin
- 3/4 tbsp. ground turmeric
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add peeled, chopped potatoes and water. Bring to a boil. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and spices. Stir to combine. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and soybeans. Stir to combine. Simmer for several minutes to combine flavors.
- Garnish with cilantro.